[OWASP-TESTING] Senseposr Eor

Roelof Temmingh roelof at sensepost.com
Thu Oct 6 10:05:04 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

1) Make sure you using the latest release - 1.0.15 from
http://www.sensepost.com/research/eor/

2) web proxy version 1.008 does support SSL (proxy port 5112). Used it
many many times for SSL enabled sites. If you need locations for where to
get this let me know.

Please read the docs that comes with it. If it still bitches about parsing
please speak to me off-list and we'll fix it up.

Regards,
Roelof.

Roelof Temmingh
+ 27 12 460 0880