[OWASP-TESTING] final draft of the outline

Curphey, Mark mark.curphey at foundstone.com
Fri May 13 08:23:50 EDT 2005

OK I am unsubscribing ;-)

  _____

From: owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Simón Roses Femerling
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:53 AM
To: Daniel Cuthbert; owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [OWASP-TESTING] final draft of the outline

Hi all,

This thread about Cost/Project Estimation is getting a lot of heat! I guess thats good ;)

I can understand both sides of the fence, but I can also see the benefits of providing some guides to
these issues.

Maybe we can continue as planned, working on the phase 2 as normal (lead by Daniel :), but also creating a rough draft
covering project estimation and such... In this draft we could make very clear this is not a guide
to be follow letter by letter but just a general guide.

So at the end we can have a possible Phase 2 industry stantard and the draft.

Will this help  or is a bad idea ?

Simon Roses Femerling
Consultor en Seguridad / IT Security Consultant
IT Deusto
Madrid, Spain
http://www.itdeusto.com