[OWASP-TESTING] final draft of the outline

Simón Roses Femerling sroses at itdeusto.com
Fri May 13 04:53:02 EDT 2005

Hi all,

This thread about Cost/Project Estimation is getting a lot of heat! I guess thats good ;)

I can understand both sides of the fence, but I can also see the benefits of providing some guides to
these issues.

Maybe we can continue as planned, working on the phase 2 as normal (lead by Daniel :), but also creating a rough draft
covering project estimation and such... In this draft we could make very clear this is not a guide
to be follow letter by letter but just a general guide.

So at the end we can have a possible Phase 2 industry stantard and the draft.

Will this help  or is a bad idea ?

Simon Roses Femerling
Consultor en Seguridad / IT Security Consultant
IT Deusto
Madrid, Spain
http://www.itdeusto.com