[OWASP-TESTING] final draft of the outline

Revelli Alberto a.revelli at reply.it
Thu May 5 06:54:05 EDT 2005

>True, but a guideline (with a massive caveat stating this isnt set in
>concrete blah blah blah) would help companies who have zero understanding
>of app testing to understand if they are being taken for a ride.

Exactly.
I agree that needed resources heavily depend on the complexity/size/insert_your_favorite_variable_here of the application, but exactly for this reason it would be great to provide a few hints to help companies to have some clues about how much effort is needed to test their apps.

>Ok, hows about i'll write up the section and everyone can review it once
>the rest of the sections are finished?

Sounds great :)

Cheers

Alberto