[OWASP-TESTING] final draft of the outline

Simon Roses Femerling sroses at itdeusto.com
Wed May 4 10:29:56 EDT 2005

Hi all,

What about cost, project estimation, etc.. ?

IMO the document should also provide some directions about this matter. or
is this subject more relevant to
Phase One doc. I know this domain is so vast and dynamic (web servers,
aplication servers, etc..) that is hard to estimate.

I believe something like OSSTM "Rule of Thumb" would be nice for WAVA, btw
nice word :)

Some directions about this subject can be of some benefits, as security pros
can provide customers with
"real" estimations and customers can get an idea of what to expect of the
engagement.

Take care,

Simon Roses Femerling
Consultor en Seguridad / IT Security Consultant
IT Deusto
http://www.itdeusto.com
Madrid, Spain