[OWASP-TESTING] clarification of the "free-loader" remark

Shields, Larry Larry.Shields at FMR.COM
Thu Jun 23 09:53:52 EDT 2005

	I'd certainly like to prevent myself from falling into the wrong
category.  However, I'm rather in a quandary trying to figure out
exactly what's been taken and what still needs contributors at this
point.  Daniel, will you be posting an updated list of who is doing what
and where we still need volunteers?

-Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Cuthbert [mailto:daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:22 AM
To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] clarification of the "free-loader" remark

Hi all,

There seems to be a misunderstanding of what i meant by the remark Ever
since the Testing guide started, we have had more people on the list
than people giving input. I can name over 40 people who are subscribed
to this list who have never posted 1 message or offered any form of
input.

There are the few individuals who do give input all the time, and i
really do appreciate them.
It seems currently there are a load of people who now say they are "part
of the owasp testing guide" but dont really give/do anything

Daniel