[OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Yvan G.J. Boily yboily at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:09:49 EDT 2005

Phew.. Never going to make it to the office if people keep responding to my
emails this quickly!

The best solution would be (imho) for each person who is planning to
contribute to make a list of key competencies; from this list, each writer
selects 2-3 reviewers.  E.g.  I would look for 2-3 others out of the 40 who
have an understanding of crypto to review my work.  The people doing SQL
injection would look through that list and select a few people.  This way we
are not writing a document by committee; nothing ever works by committee :P

Just a thought..

Regards,

Yvan Boily

.. Off to work ;)