[OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Irene Abezgauz irene.abezgauz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:04:41 EDT 2005

I agree on the high level with what you said, however - it might turn
out to be unpractical.
There are always as many opinions as people involved, and this seems
like a mess we don't want.
However, this is only my own opinion and maybe I'm too pessimistic.

Irene

Irene Abezgauz
Application Security Consultant
Hacktics Ltd.