[OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Shields, Larry Larry.Shields at FMR.COM
Thu Jun 23 09:03:08 EDT 2005

For the first testing document we published, myself & a tech-writer we
have on staff here both went through the document and helped to make
sure it was good to go from a formatting, grammar, and tone point of
view.  I will certainly be available for such work again, and I might be
able to get the tech-writer resource again for an editing pass once it's
complete.

For technical comprehensiveness and accuracy, that's certainly going to
come from peer review of all the subject matter experts in the group.

-Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Yvan G.J. Boily [mailto:yboily at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:59 AM
To: Eoin Keary; daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org; OWASP Testing Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Peer review.  As long as the document receives a high level of review
from all contributors it should be pretty good.  Everyone contributing
for sections has a stake in the final project, and I may only be
speaking for myself, but if the crypto section I am planning to write is
published along side other peoples work I will be reviewing the entire
body of work as pedantically as I review my own work.

I would hope that others will do the same thing.