[OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Yvan G.J. Boily yboily at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:58:37 EDT 2005

Peer review.  As long as the document receives a high level of review from
all contributors it should be pretty good.  Everyone contributing for
sections has a stake in the final project, and I may only be speaking for
myself, but if the crypto section I am planning to write is published along
side other peoples work I will be reviewing the entire body of work as
pedantically as I review my own work.

I would hope that others will do the same thing.

Regards,

Yvan Boily