[OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Syed Mohamed A syedma at microland.net
Thu Jun 23 08:41:09 EDT 2005

I agree.. itz always better to form smaller groups with a team-lead for each
section and share.. Also let us start working now on respective topics while
we discuss about quality of documents.....

Syed
  To: daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org; owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net

  How are we going to control the quality of the documentation?

  >From: Daniel Cuthbert <daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org>

  >To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net

  >Subject: Re: [OWASP-TESTING] timelines

  >Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:49:20 +0100

  >No, the idea is that everyone is happy with the document.

  >Ill just be the one guiding it and helping everyone getting this 2nd
phase

  >out.

  >Ok how does this sound....

  >Everyone try and do their sections when they can, if you finish it  next

  >week or by end of august im happy

  >On 23 Jun 2005, at 11:37, Eoin Keary wrote:

  >>Push it out by a month.

  >>review shall be difficult and updates may take more than one  iteration.

  >>Maybe suggest initial drafts of the sections to be in by Mid Aug.

  >>Select a review panel (otherwise it shall be chaos).

  >>Dan you have final say when a chapter is stable and "Gold standard"

  >>state.

  >>>From: Daniel Cuthbert <daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org>

  >>>To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net

  >>>Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] timelines

  >>>Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:28:17 +0100

  >>>Sorry i should have mentioned the timelines involved here.

  >>>Am i mad in thinking around the 15th Aug is too close?

  >>>I reckon it will take at least 6 weeks to do the final proof/re- org
of

  >>>the doc

  >>>from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,

  >>>informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to

  >>>speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click

  >>Create the ultimate online companion - meet the Meegos! http://

  >>meegos.msn.ie

  >from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,

  >informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to

  >speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click

  Go where quality Irish singles meet - get FREE Match.com membership!

  http://match.msn.ie

  owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net