[OWASP-TESTING] timelines

Irene Abezgauz irene.abezgauz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:39:05 EDT 2005

Well, that's one big OpenSource question. How do you control the
results.
The best way is to work with people you already have experience with,
and assign team-leaders to every section.
Another option which seems to work in this case is a review panel which
will have to work very hard..

In addition, I am a strong believer of brainstorming and mutual-reviews,
although when many people are involved this could lead to chaos.

Irene

Irene Abezgauz
Application Security Consultant
Hacktics Ltd.