[OWASP-TESTING] Next stage

Ralph M. Los Ralph at boundariez.com
Thu Jun 23 07:41:05 EDT 2005

Dan,
	Since I'm working on this as we speak for an Internet Banking
site, the Authentication section, "Weak Forgot Password Implementation"
section sounds good if no one else has taken it already. I'll also add
the "Weak PIN or password requirements..." section as well.  I'm
working.  I my also be able to provide some input on "Input Validation"
as it relates to XSS or any of the other validation issues.  If whom
ever is going to take that section wants to collaborate, that would be
great!

	Been out for a while since I got married, I'm back now though :)

Cheers,
	Raf