[OWASP-TESTING] clarification of the "free-loader" remark

Revelli Alberto a.revelli at reply.it
Thu Jun 23 06:58:16 EDT 2005

>It seems currently there are a load of people who now say they are
>"part of the owasp testing guide" but dont really give/do anything

I assume that their names will not be on the authors/contributors list of the Guide. They won't have much to claim at that point, will they ?

As a side note, Daniel, I will help Matteo Meucci on the Cookie Manipulation part. I remain available for helping on Authentication, Encryption and Input Injection.

Cheers

Alberto