[OWASP-TESTING] Next stage

Mauro Bregolin mauro.bregolin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:02:49 EDT 2005

Daniel,

I volunteer for the "Configuration Management Infrastructure" section.
I may cover all the subsections with the exception of the following, for
which I believe there may be someone more authoritative than me
•	Web services used (SOAP/XML etc) [ ]
•	Known Content Management Systems (CMS) systems in place? [ ]

Regards to all,

Mauro