[OWASP-TESTING] Next stage

Yvan G.J. Boily yboily at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:56:39 EDT 2005

I can take a whack at the encryption issues section; I spent almost a year
reviewing a series of applications that relied heavily on crypto to protect
data.  During that time I identified a number of areas for improvement.

What kind of timeline are we expecting for completion? (Need to know how
much time to set aside to work on this).

Regards,

Yvan