[OWASP-TESTING] Next stage

Revelli Alberto a.revelli at reply.it
Wed Jun 22 06:39:44 EDT 2005

Daniel,

I understand your will to push people to help, but I think that the lack of volunteers so far is not just a matter of "freeloaders". My perception is that there are some other issues involved, here: people that are not native english speakers, for instance, or people that feel that their technical skills are not enough to take full care of a whole section but that still are willing to help.

About me, I can provide added value on authentication, input injection and encryption sections, but because of time (and probably "language") constraints, I am not sure I can take "a real 100% lead" on any of them ;)

cheers

Alberto