[OWASP-TESTING] hows everyone getting on?

Eoin Keary eoinkeary at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:03:28 EDT 2005

If Guide 2.0 is concentrating on code reviews, shall i continue doing a code
review document as a splinter of the Testing guide or go back to integrating
it as part of the Testing gude?

My code review doc focuses on:

.NET and Java Best practice mitigating against the common vulns. providing
code examples.
Code review managment and pitfalls in the process.
How to actually perform a code review.
Framework issues.

Eoin