[OWASP-TESTING] hows everyone getting on?

Julian Harty @ BT julian.harty at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 12 08:20:42 EDT 2005

I have an incomplete draft of the threat modelling section.  If anyone's
interested in reviewing I'll happily send you a copy.

During my research I've found quite a few similar, but not identical ways of
doing threat models so I'm also trying to classify each one I find. I expect
someone else involved in OWASP has far more experience than I do in threat
modelling - if they're willing to add their comments and feedback I'd be
very grateful :-)

I'll remember to add diagrams and I will remember to exclude screenshots of
commercial products, etc.

Julian Harty