[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project: Phase II

Daniel Daniel at deeper.co.za
Tue Jan 18 07:24:12 EST 2005

there was a fair amount of talk about adding tools such as nikto/nmap and
nessus to this document previously, but im happy to open it up again

nikto does have some good points and with ver 2 in development, yeah i can
see it needing to be in there.

For a list which has over 70 people subscribed, its pretty silent in here?