[OWASP-TESTING] OWASP WAPT submission

Daniel Cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Thu Aug 11 10:46:18 EDT 2005

and which i agree, but we all have to realize what this guide is
focusing on and thats web application assessments. 80% of the work im
doing now relates to developer training and awareness and OWASP does
have other projects which talk about this, but we have to stick to
what is checked for in a web application assessment only