[OWASP-TESTING] Contribution to OWASP testing: Configuration Management (infrastructure and application)

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino jfernandez at germinus.com
Thu Aug 4 07:02:58 EDT 2005

Daniel Cuthbert wrote:

> Well that was the plan, but i also planned for the fact its  summertime
> in most places and not everyone would be finished by the date

:-)

I've checked the content Dafydd Stuttard developed last time (back in
november 2003) for the testing guide which I will be reusing for my
section ("Old, Backup and Unreferenced Files", and "Sample and default
files").

In any case, reviewing the OWASP Guide, doesn't it overlap quite a lot
with the testing guide? People might want to review what the sections
in the Guide related to their sections currently speak of.

Regards

Javier