[OWASP-TESTING] Contribution to OWASP testing: Configuration Management (infrastructure and application)

Meghna Nadkarni meghnan at mahindrabt.com
Thu Aug 4 03:09:54 EDT 2005

Daniel,

I had volunteered to do the J2EE bit and will be able to send in my
draft by end of this week.

I would like to know who would be reviewing the J2EE bit?

Warm Regards,
Meghna

Disclaimer:
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.  The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use