[OWASP-TESTING] OWASP Testing, part 1 - more suggestions changes

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Wed Oct 20 08:17:16 EDT 2004

Great stuff. 2 things.

1. Author credits - I know I took a list a while back but I lost it. If you
could mail Daniel your name with pointers to the sections you contributed to
(or reviewed) we can make sure everyone is credited where due.

2. Forewords - When we have a final draft, can you give me a week to collect
forewords from those suggested on page 2 ?