[OWASP-TESTING] OWASP Testing, part 1 - more suggestions changes

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino jfernandez at germinus.com
Wed Oct 20 06:59:45 EDT 2004

Daniel wrote:

> it just shows that no matter how much you look at a doc, there are still
> blatant errors which the human eye overlooks.

Hi Daniel, attached are some of the improvements I suggested a while
back since I have not seen them in the document, I'm not sure if they
were not addressed because you believed them inappropiate or because I
did not explain them properly. I've also added some more information
to the Appendix section (tools and references) which might also be
valuable.

Regards

Javier