[OWASP-TESTING] Re: OWASP Testing, part 1 - more suggestions changes

Daniel Daniel at deeper.co.za
Wed Oct 20 06:05:04 EDT 2004

Those are good, thanks (not sure why they never made it in to be honest)

Ideally i would _really_ like it if phase 1 could be released soon. There
has been a long period of nothing happening and now is the time for it's
release.

How many people, at the moment, have time to go through this version and
double check everything is ok?