[OWASP-TESTING] ver 1.0 release date

Daniel Daniel at deeper.co.za
Mon Nov 29 04:53:48 EST 2004

I totally forgot about thanksgiving happening that weekend, so how does
friday 3rd sound for a release of 1.0?
It's my birthday on the 4th so would make a good bday pressie to get this
doc out so that the world can enjoy it?

Jeff, Mark does that date sound good to get the remaining SDLC and Quotes
sorted?

next friday sounds good, im off to dublin for the weekend so ill
celebrate there :0)

On 18 Nov 2004, at 19:36, Mark Curphey wrote:

> I'll start getting quotes in. I am on the road but when I get back  home
tomorow and over the weekend i can take care of it. How about  next
Friday for release date then? I will ask for quotes back before
Thursday...OK ?

> ---- Daniel <Daniel at deeper.co.za> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to everyone who managed to give time to edit this and get it to
this state, i think its looking amazing and cannot wait to get it out
there and get some feedback on all the work we have been doing.

>> So what are we left with?
>>
>> - 1A
>> Jeff has kindly said he will look into doing this bit
>> - Quotes
>> Mark can we both approach the people listed and see if they will give
quotes?
>> - Tools section
>> I agree, i dont see the need to list nikto (ver 1 that is) and nessus.
they arent really full application testing tools, ok they do have some
modules, but  think we should really concentrate on the tools that are
100% app related. I guess the same goes to ISS's internet scanner.