[OWASP-TESTING] OWASP Testing Project Part 1.doc

Mark Curphey mark.curphey at foundstone.com
Tue Mar 30 08:50:08 EST 2004

I like that. Originally it was in the previous chapter where re-reading
I now think it belongs. Let me finish it tonight and re-arrange.

Principles needs to be upfront as well and finished. Carl David where
art thou ?

Mark Curphey
Consulting Director
Foundstone, Inc.
Strategic Security

949.297.5600 x2070 Tel
781.738.0857 Cell
949.297.5575 Fax

http://www.foundstone.com <http://www.foundstone.com/>

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.

  _____