[OWASP-TESTING] ver 0.6 pentest checklist

Mark Curphey mark.curphey at foundstone.com
Tue Mar 23 22:44:53 EST 2004

Dan

Not sure about the attachment but I can't open it. Can you resend ?

Also I was at the OASIS WAS meeting today in Washington DC. We have
defined what I think is a really good scheme of vulnerabilities that I
think we should sync the OWASP Testing project to. One of the advantages
is that by using the WAS VulnTypes people can measure security such as
10% of issues are Injection.SQL, 3% injection.Script etc

I'll send a draft on to this list at the weekend.

OASIS WAS is gonna rock hard !