[OWASP-TESTING] Updated Doc

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Mar 17 21:41:44 EST 2004

I agree -- this is headed the right direction.  I'd like to see a description of how you figure out all of the following...

- what kind of people you need on the team
- what code exactly is to be reviewed
- the size and complexity of the application to be reviewed
- what "secure" means for this application (business logic issues)
- how to package and deliver code securely for the reviewer
- what configuration information and libraries are included in the review
- what level of rigor is required
- are you going to find all instances of a flaw or only examples
- how do you figure out the risk related to a flaw
- how to write findings for *developers*
- does the review assume malicious developers or not
- whether to search the code or pentest the app
- which techniques are you going to use to find vulnerabilities in the code

--Jeff

  To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net

  NHu.Ƣyzmt-jvjvvm +-.ʭǟ
+-떳b ~ )-