[OWASP-TESTING] progress...

Mark Curphey mark.curphey at foundstone.com
Mon Mar 15 09:05:11 EST 2004

I am on it as we speak. I have a draft that includes all the sections
that I am working in getting out.....its coming together nicely. Planned
go live was before the end of the month. 24 hours is all I need now,
honest !

Mark Curphey
Consulting Director
Foundstone, Inc.
Strategic Security

949.297.5600 x2070 Tel
781.738.0857 Cell
949.297.5575 Fax

http://www.foundstone.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.