[OWASP-TESTING] Revised Update Check List

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE) juan.calderon at ge.com
Thu Mar 11 11:44:33 EST 2004

Hi you guys.

I'm sending my thoughts in this checklist.

BTW, Tracking changes is activated now, so you can write your own comments in this document. (make sure you have your name in general options of MS Word)

kind regards
JC

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Mark
Curphey
Sent: Jueves, 11 de Marzo de 2004 08:10 a.m.
To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] Revised Update Check List

If you would like to make changes please dont send them to me..I end up becoming the secretary and cut and paste king. Mail this list and say you want to doc for 12 hours or whatever and thenmail the updated doc back to the list. Thanks.

PS I wil get onto the real deal OWASP Testing Part 1 very soon so we can progress with that.