[OWASP-TESTING] Final pentest checklist

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Mon Jul 5 08:42:30 EDT 2004

There are three list styles in common use:

* Foo;
* Blah; and
* Thingy.

* Foo
* Blah
* Thingy.

* Foo.
* Blah.
* Thingy.

The first is a formal English style, but requires the bullet items to be
coherent sentences in list form. The last is very common when bullets are
used instead of paragraphs.

I like the middle style for its bare minimalism, particularly when the
bullets are not necessarily full sentences or paragraphs.

Andrew