[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Part 2 Outline questions

Daniel Daniel at deeper.co.za
Mon Jul 5 07:31:36 EDT 2004

hi,

Initially the pentest checklist was started out of a need to have some
kind of document which would make the auditors happy and also provide some
record to people doing the tests of what has been done and what was
missed.
At some point it will become an appendix to the testing guide, but for the
meantime i feel it's useful on its own.

The idea of splitting the doc into infrastructure and application has been
raised and i can see how this would benefit the document.

Thanks for the comments, i'll add them to the outline and send an updated
version towards the end of the week.

Daniel