[OWASP-TESTING] New subscribers to the list

Roshen Chandran roshen.chandran at paladion.net
Sun Jul 4 13:37:20 EDT 2004

I'm one of the new members on the list. I took my time as I wanted to
get familiar with your discussions, and thought it'd be best to wait for
Phase 2 to kick off in ardent.  It's been 3 weeks? :) wow! sorry!

fwiw, let me also forward a mail I'd sent when you'd first shared the
outline - I wasn't yet part of this group id then.

Thanks, and look forward to working with y'all.

-Roshen.