[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project phase 1, ver .7

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Fri Jul 2 07:00:26 EDT 2004

I have written the section I took on, but I'm also filling in many missing
sections, and re-writing the IBM system sciences bit. Howard and LeBlanc
point to data from

http://www.cybercrime.gov

In particular:

http://www.cybercrime.gov/cccases.html

as actual figures for loss. I think it speaks for itself, so I'm including
it instead.

I am creating a bibiliography appendix. Please feed me references not
explicitly mentioned in the document.

It's Friday very <expletive> early for the US at the moment, so please
forgive me for not writing back already.

Andrew