[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Guide Version 1

Shields, Larry Larry.Shields at FMR.COM
Thu Jul 1 08:56:48 EDT 2004

I can read through 3B when Andrew is done and provide some suggestions
as well, I've previously done Code Review for a few years.

-Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew van der Stock [mailto:vanderaj at greebo.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 6:10 PM
To: Daniel at deeper.co.za; 'owasp '
Subject: RE: [OWASP-TESTING] Testing Guide Version 1

I can do 3B. That's my day job.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2004 11:54 PM
To: owasp

Can anyone, with the relevant experience, help with these sections?

Chapter 5, which techniques..
Since im bad at doing pie charts, could anyone rustle up one for this?

1A - SDLC Process Review

3B - Code Reviews
Armed with a good understanding of how the code is structured and why
certain things were coded the way they were, the tester can now examine
the actual code for security defects.

Thanks,