[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project phase 1, ver .7
mark at curphey.com
Thu Jul 1 08:48:54 EDT 2004
I think Andrew was updating some missing sections.
I would like to suggest the following.
1. Andrew has until Friday morning updating / filling in as much as he can.
2. I will then spend Friday covering anything else and send to this list.
3. We can then all create an issues list (outside of the doc)
4. I will then setup a IM chat next week for final review to cover the
5. We will then release the draft next Friday and I will send the draft to
the tech editor for preparation of final version.
I have a few concerns such as we all agreed that black box testing has
significant limitations yet the conclusion of that section seems to
contradict that. There are several other similar things but all can be
covered by consensus in the issues list.
From: owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 7:21 AM
Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project phase 1, ver .7
As promised here is an updated version.
There are still a few area's which need filling in, so could anyone with the
time/experience help out? (i need to get on with proper work for the next
couple of hours).
More information about the Owasp-testing