[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project phase 1, ver .7

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Thu Jul 1 08:48:54 EDT 2004

Thanks Dan.

I think Andrew was updating some missing sections.

I would like to suggest the following.

1. Andrew has until Friday morning updating / filling in as much as he can.

2. I will then spend Friday covering anything else and send to this list.

3. We can then all create an issues list (outside of the doc)

4. I will then setup a IM chat next week for final review to cover the
issues list.

5. We will then release the draft next Friday and I will send the draft to
the tech editor for preparation of final version.

I have a few concerns such as we all agreed that black box testing has
significant limitations yet the conclusion of that section seems to
contradict that. There are several other similar things but all can be
covered by consensus in the issues list.