[OWASP-TESTING] Statistics

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Sat Feb 28 08:44:51 EST 2004

I traced that comment back once and it was a flippant comment by John
Pescatore in an interview with an online journal...I have had my
marketingdept searching Gartner, Meta, Jupiter etc for research but so far
they have not come up with anything...to that available we have a metrics
project going on at work analyzing advisories and issues to develop the
stats. We need a large sample and it will take a long time.

  _____