[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Sign Up

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino jfernandez at germinus.com
Tue Feb 24 05:03:05 EST 2004

Mark Curphey wrote:

> OK so looks like we are all happy with the basic outline we have today
> for Part 1, so I am afraid to say its time to sign up to complete a
> section before the end of next week as we discussed. By the way end of
> next week should mean 6pm Friday 27th Feb Pacific time I think. I know
> its RSA etc but ....

Sorry for not answering previously, I'm quite busy with work et al.

> 2. Reasons for Testing
> This chapter should outline the end goal of building secure software and
> explain how testing should be performed against requirements or
> standards, best practices etc and what you can aim to achieve through
> testing.

(...)
 > Anyone else have any specific interests ?

I want to help with sections 2 (Reasons for Testing) and section 5
(Testing Techniques)

I also think can gather reviewers for all sections from my company-s
development department. If others are ok, I would like to pass the
document around so I can gather more input/reviewing.

Regards

Javier