[OWASP-TESTING] Topics to work on...

Mark Curphey mark.curphey at foundstone.com
Sun Feb 22 19:30:52 EST 2004

OK Hari, I signed up for that so it'll be with me. Lets touch base
tomorrow and divide and conquer.

Mark Curphey
Consulting Director
Foundstone, Inc.
Strategic Security

949.297.5600 x2070 Tel
781.738.0857 Cell
949.297.5575 Fax

http://www.foundstone.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.