[OWASP-TESTING] RE: [OWASP-TESTING] Testing Sign Up

Davis, Carl cdavis at fnni.com
Sat Feb 21 06:36:53 EST 2004

I would like to sign-up to assist with and or participate in the following:

Chapter 2 | Regulatory Requirements
(would also be willing to assist with other sections in this chapter)

Chapter 4 | Ten Principles... (debate)
(Plan to actively participate in this debate...development of list)

Chapter 5 | Examples Of Security Vulnerabilities Where Scanners Will Fail
(would also be willing to assist with other sections in this chapter)

     - Carl