[OWASP-TESTING] OWASP Testing Version 0 1 (2).doc

Glyn glyng at moiler.com
Thu Feb 19 09:16:16 EST 2004

I'm neck deep in application security assessments as we speak & formalising
our own methodologies on the fly, so am happy to participate in either 5 or
6.

Am I correct in thinking that for part 1 we are talking about the broad
testing areas, motivations and strategies (e.g. input/output, session
management) rather than detailed testing strategies (like the session stuff
I sent over last month)?