[OWASP-TESTING] RE: Technical Editor for OWASP Testing Project Needed

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE) juan.calderon at ge.com
Mon Apr 26 11:18:32 EDT 2004

I agree, I can send a new draft for "White Box" on Friday, I guess I have to rewrite some paragraphs and summarize in one the "sensitive points" stuff. You think that would that would help to focus more on the What, Why, When, Where?

I'm specially confused about how  "What" and "Where" apply to this sub-section.  People, please provide guidance...,

regards

JC

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Mark
Curphey
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 7:02 PM
To: Andrew Van Der Stock
Cc: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] RE: Technical Editor for OWASP Testing Project
Needed

That is so awesome. I would really like to be able to get this out later this week (before end of month) as we have long promised.

The main challenge is that Chapter 4 doesn't fit from a grammatical, length or content perspective.

The aim of this Part 1 is to be the What, Why, When, Where of Tetsing with Part 2 being the How. Ie aprt from the Testing Framework we should just be introducing concepts, techniques and ideas. Part 2 will cover details HOw To's.

Could we get an updated draft by Friday ?