[OWASP-TESTING] RE: Technical Editor for OWASP Testing Project Needed

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Sun Apr 25 20:02:20 EDT 2004

That is so awesome. I would really like to be able to get this out later this week (before end of month) as we have long promised.

The main challenge is that Chapter 4 doesn't fit from a grammatical, length or content perspective.

The aim of this Part 1 is to be the What, Why, When, Where of Tetsing with Part 2 being the How. Ie aprt from the Testing Framework we should just be introducing concepts, techniques and ideas. Part 2 will cover details HOw To's.

Could we get an updated draft by Friday ?