[OWASP-TESTING] Draft 0.44

Mark Curphey mark.curphey at foundstone.com
Sun Apr 25 17:28:29 EDT 2004

OK so I have been away for a while and this is now hopelessly late again
(my fault entirely) but I have just picked up the document and I am very
confused / daunted at the editing that MAY be needed.

1. Chapter 2 Principles - Was it never finished (or did I miss
something)?
2. Chapter 4 - Reviews and Manual inspections - doesn't this (content
wise) really overlap with the Testing Framework chapter?

I am reasonably happy with most of this document (knowing Chapters 2, 5
and 6 need completing).

However Chapter 4 IMHO just doesn't fit into the rest of the document in
either its style, content or length. I think its great content just it
doesn't read well and is far too long in comparison to the rest of the
document and I just don't know where to start.