[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Draft v0.4

Daniel Daniel at deeper.co.za
Wed Apr 14 04:53:10 EDT 2004

Juan,

Attached is the edited version.

I do agree with some of Jeff's points, but i also prefer the fresh eye
approach. When developers spend a large amount of time on a project,
its possible they overlook certain area's (how many of us here have
done this when coding something simple?)

Also, ive taken out the 8d as i feel its the same as the compliance
certificate in some way.