[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Draft v0.4

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE) juan.calderon at ge.com
Fri Apr 16 18:17:22 EDT 2004

IMHO the "Use what you have learned" should be a different topic or issue (as well if you agree with Nish), I think that information in not part of an specific technique.

Regards,
JC

-----Original Message-----
From: Nishchal Bhalla [mailto:nishchalbhalla at yahoo.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:41 AM
To: Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE)
Cc: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [OWASP-TESTING] Testing Draft v0.4

I agree the stuff is pretty good. I also agree with jeff's comments and have a couple of more suggestions, i think we should have another topic which talks more on the type of documentation that would be useful.
basically DFD and application flow diagram type documents definately help understand the application code and application flow. what are your thoughts ?

nish.

"Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE)" <juan.calderon at ge.com> wrote:

Hi everyone

I've changed the document with an updated Source Code Review Section, check it out please

Regards,
JC

PS Thank you Dan for your feedback on last draft, please do the same for this one, I'd really appreciated it

<>

  _____

Post your free ad now!  <http://ca.personals.yahoo.com/> Yahoo! Canada Personals