[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Draft v0.4

Nishchal Bhalla nishchalbhalla at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 14 01:41:23 EDT 2004

I agree the stuff is pretty good. I also agree with jeff's comments and have a couple of more suggestions, i think we should have another topic which talks more on the type of documentation that would be useful.
basically DFD and application flow diagram type documents definately help understand the application code and application flow. what are your thoughts ?

nish.

"Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE Commercial Finance, NonGE)" <juan.calderon at ge.com> wrote:
Hi everyone

I've changed the document with an updated Source Code Review Section, check it out please

Regards,
JC

PS Thank you Dan for your feedback on last draft, please do the same for this one, I'd really appreciated it

<>