[OWASP-TESTING] Got Sidetracked

Glyn Geoghegan glyng at moiler.com
Sun Apr 11 22:38:55 EDT 2004

Check-in: OWASP web app internet checklist (doc)
Comments: as before, but with tracked changes.

On the topic of PDF creation: The reasons the pictures look shoddy are
because of the image compression used by default in an attempt to reduce the
file sizes.

In open office, use the file/export to pdf option and then choose 'press
quality'.
In acrobat, go into the pdf options and turn off the compression and image
re-rendering options.

Happy Easter!